Serves: Makes dip & crisps for approximately 4
- In a mixing bowl, blend the cream cheese & sour cream until smooth.
- Add onion, lemon juice & zest, coriander & horseradish sauce, mix thoroughly.
- Flake the cooked salmon & gently fold through the cream cheese mixture, careful not to break up the salmon too much. Allow to chill slightly.
- Preheat an oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Brush the tortilla wraps on both sides with the olive oil, lightly season with sea salt & cut into bite size shapes.
- Place the tortilla shapes on a baking tray & bake until golden. Allow to cool.
- Place the cream cheese & horseradish dip into a suitable dipping bowl or glass. Do the same with the tortilla crisps. Serve
Great dish to share at a social gathering, a rich full flavour dish with a zesty warmth from the horseradish & lemon. Variation - use smoked salmon for a different taste.
About the Chef
New Zealand King Salmon is renowned for its exceptional flavour and for being naturally high in the healthy Omega-3 oil. As a travelling ambassador for New Zealand cuisine I am proud to prepare and showcase our farmed salmon, which due to our isolation and rigorous farming practices is naturally free from ...