Makes enough for 24 mussels
- Remove any fibrous tissue from inside the mussels.
- In a pot, whisk the tom yum with the coconut cream and heat. Whisk well to combine.
- Add the mussels and simmer to warm.
- Add the tomatoes, spring onions and pineapple and heat through.
To serve, divide between four bowls and garnish with cilantro leaves and a lime wedge.
About the Chef
Chef Robert Oliver
• Winner of the 2011 Best Cookbook in the World for 2010 at the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards - Me'a Kai: The Food and Flavours of the South Pacific
• Consultant Chef - New Zealand Trade & Enterprise