New Zealand Greenshell™ Thai Mussel Stew
Makes enough for 24 mussels
|24||New Zealand Greenshell™ Mussels - half shell|
|2 cups||diced Pineapple|
|1 cup||rough chopped Spring Onions|
|1/2 cup||Tom Yum paste|
|3 cups||Coconut Cream|
- Remove any fibrous tissue from inside the mussels.
- In a pot, whisk the tom yum with the coconut cream and heat. Whisk well to combine.
- Add the mussels and simmer to warm.
- Add the tomatoes, spring onions and pineapple and heat through
- To serve, divide between four bowls and garnish with cilantro leaves and a lime wedge