New Zealand Greenshell™ Mussels with Garlic Butter
|12||New Zealand Greenshell™ Mussels - half shell|
|150gms (5.3oz)||Butter (softened but not melted)|
|1 medium||Fresh Garlic Clove (minced)|
|1 teaspoon||Fresh Italian Parsley (finely chopped)|
|To season||Flaky Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper|
- In a suitable mixing bowl mix the butter, garlic & parsley.
- Pre heat the oven to a medium heat (approx 160°C / 320°F).
- Set the half shell mussels on to a suitable baking tray with sides (to stop any juice from spilling). With a teaspoon evenly distribute the butter mixture on top of all the mussels.
- Place into the oven & allow to bake for approx 5-7 minutes, or until all the mussels are evenly hot.
- Remove from the tray on to a suitable service plate or tray, any juices from the mussels can be used to baste the mussels prior to service.
- Garnish with fresh Italian parsley & serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over the top